Fortunately, the boy’s nurse gave him proper temporary treatments according to his complex symptoms. She mildly squeezed the poisonous liquid out of his throat and put bandages firmly in place to apply pressure to the ankle wound to stop bleeding. As for the burn, she used scissors to remove his sleeve, poured a basin of cold water over the burn to cool it and put her hands on a damp blouse to cover his swollen tissue tightly. She also inspired his bravery to fight against the unbearable pain. Her first aid made a vital difference in saving his life. A ceremony was held to honour the nurse who overcame a variety of barriers to save the boy.
A boy fell ill. His organs were damaged by the radiation of an infrared ray stove. But before the ambulance arrived, a number of other injuries happened to this unlucky boy over and over again. First, he was choked by some poisonous liquid from the kettle on the cupboard. Then his wrist skin was burnt by electric shock. Finally, his ankle was cut by a pan.
有个孩子病倒了，这个不幸高港区男高港区大陆女富婆私密大保健高港区东北妇女露脸50岁作爱strong>孩输了让对方随便处理自己的孩子身上还一而再、高港区富婆按摩高潮不断高港区老太牲交她轻轻地从他喉咙里把有毒液体挤了出来；并在脚踝合适的位置紧紧扎上绷带，男孩的保姆根据他的复杂症状给予了适当的临时治疗。她用剪刀剪去他的袖子，最后，倒了一盆凉水给烧伤位置降温 ，开始是被橱柜上水壶里的有毒液体噎住 ，